Finding a guaranteed approval loan is a dream come true for many people, but unfortunately it´s not possible. There is no such things as guaranteed loans, because nobody will give away money, without a chance of getting it back, with interest. Different direct lenders have different requirements for loan applicants. You will always have to fill those requirements, in order to get a loan.
In most cases, “guaranteed approval loans” mean bad credit loans, payday loans and other small credits, that are quite easy to get, but never guaranteed. These loans are for small amounts and are paid back from the next salary, in 15 – 31 days. Bad credit personal loans have a longer repayment term up to 60 months and larger money amounts up to $5,000.
How to guarantee getting a loan?
Fulfilling basic requirements, will help you get a loan. The more requirements you fill, the more chances of getting a fast loan approval you have. Some providers request you to fulfill them all and others just need you to meet a few. The main thing is, you can´t get a loan, if the lender can´t be sure, you will pay it back.
Find out the main requirements and the minimum that has to be filled for each of them.
- Age – You should be at least 18 years old.
- Residence – Having a permanent residence in a state that allows that type of loan is required.
- Citizenship – Be a citizen of US or have a valid Visa.
- Income – It needs to be enough to cover the loan payments.
- Collateral – Use your property as collateral, to increase approval chances. This can help, even if you don´t have enough income, but mostly applies to bad credit personal loans.
- Credit Score – Since no credit check is not guaranteed, most lenders will do an alternative check. The better the credit score, the higher the chance of getting a loan. Some lenders can give you bad credit personal loans, but with different terms, higher payments and / or collateral.
Be careful, when looking for guaranteed loans
When money is tight and your credit score is bad, you might get desperate. This is the time, when you most need a loan, but it´s also the time, when you are most vulnerable. You should be aware of some dangers. If any website is advertising guaranteed loans, be extra careful. These providers might be running a scam. They can ask for a small deposit before sending the loan, take the money, and disappear. You won´t ever see the money, or get your deposit back. Or they can ask for suspicious information, that other lenders would never ask for.
If the deal sounds too good, it may be a marketing trick, and you will end up just losing money on hidden charges and fees and making your situation even worse. Be careful, don´t make hasty decisions and always make sure, your money is from a genuine website as SameDayLoans365.org.
Should you take a loan, even if you can?
Before taking a loan, you should always think if you really need it. Big loans, like student loans or mortgages, are usually justified and properly thought over. Smaller loans, like payday loans or bad credit loans, are taken to help in a situation, where a smaller amount of money is needed fast. This kind of situations may cloud your judgment. that´s why it´s important to think twice before taking a loan.
Where to get the best loan offers? At Same Day Loans 365.org
- Fill in our application, to obtain a loan from a trusted lender. Make sure you have all relevant information, so filling out and sending the application form will be fast and easy.
- We will send the application to multiple trusted lenders, who can offer you a loan. Getting a loan offer is immediate and will only take a few minutes, so you don´t need to wait for a long time, to hear back from the providers.
- Read the terms and conditions well, sign the contract and the approved loan is ready to be sent. Feel free to contact us, if any questions arise.
- Get the money deposited to your bank account on the next business day or even on the same day if available.