Arkansas Collision Center has been offering quality service to Northwest Arkansas for over 20 years. Owner and Operator Jim Hunter personally ensures you have a great customer service experience. ACC specializes in helping you get the most out of your insurance claim.
We can handle any body damage up to the point the at the vehicle is deemed "totaled". For more about the types of repairs we can handle, view our services.
NEED CUSTOM WORK?
We can help you complete that project car you are stuck on or have always wanted. Contact us with your ideas and we can make them a reality!
Accident scenes can be very shocking, especially right after the impact occurs. Try to remain calm and do the following:
1. Stop your vehicle. If you drive away, you could be charged with a “hit and run.”
2. If you are blocking traffic in a dangerous place, pull off to the side of the road or into a well-lit parking lot.
3. Contact the authorities. Try to assess the scene if anyone else is hurt. Otherwise, wait for the ambulance and/or police.
4. Turn off your engine and wait for assistance.
5. Be courteous to all parties.
6. If you suspect the other driver may be drunk, do not confront him or her. Tell the police and let them handle the situation.
7. Make sure you are as calm as possible before making any statements or talking to the police.
8. Take photos before you leave the scene.
9. Avoid making statements about responsibility to the other driver, witnesses, police or anyone else. Do not state that you are at fault, even if you think you may have caused the accident.
10.. Contact your insurance company once you are calm and have gathered pertinent information. They will likely interview you on the spot and request photos.
11. Acquire a copy of the police report.
12. Call us for assistance with repairs to your vehicle.
What should I do after an accident?
What if my insurance company says I have to get three estimates or that I have to go to another shop and meet with their adjuster?
Can you communicate with my insurance company to work out the details?
I need my car back ASAP. How can you get me back on the road?
How do I know that I am getting the best service?
Do you charge for estimates?
Do I need to make an appointment for an estimate?